On behalf of the people of Hughesville Baptist Church, I want to thank you for visiting our web site. Especially if you’re visiting this site because you have interest in joining us at HBC in worshiping and serving Jesus Christ or in learning more about Jesus Christ and the Christian faith. We pray that you will find your time on our site helpful in your search for a church in the Hughesville area. However, should you desire more information about HBC, please don’t hesitate to give us a call, letter, or e-mail. Or, best of all, come visit us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Here is some information about our worship service:
- Worship is every Sunday from 10:15-11:30 am.
- We celebrate communion once a quarter and as needed.
- We sing traditional hymns frequently and praise songs occasionally.
- We have a time of greeting each other during the service. (Yes, we get up and shake hands with one another.)
- Children of all ages are welcome to our worship service. We do have a nursery as well.
- Your presence is more important to us than what you're wearing so dress is casual.
- We do not have a parking lot so park along North or South 3rd Street.
- Please use the Water Street entrance when arriving after 10:30 am.
Order of Worship